Search Guitar Chords Tabs

Saturday 22 June 2013

Guitar Chords For Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams

Guitar Chords For Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams

By DEe

Intro: [D] [D]

1st verse :
[D] I got my first real six-string
[A] Bought it at the five-and-dime
[D] Played it till my fingers bled
[A] It was the summer of ’69

[D] Me and some guys from school
[A] Had a band and we tried real hard
[D] Jimmy quit and Jody got married
[A] I shoulda known we’d never get far


Chorus : 
[Bm] Oh when I [A] look back now
[D] That summer seemed to [G]last forever
[Bm] And if I [A]had the choice
[D] Ya I’d always [G]wanna be there
[Bm] Those were the [A]best days of my life [D]


2nd verse :
[D] Ain’t no use in complainin’
[A] When you got a job to do
[D] Spent my evenin’s down at the drive-in
[A] And that’s when I met you


Chorus :
[Bm] Standin’ on your [A] Mama’s porch
[D] You told me that you’d [G]wait forever
[Bm] Oh and when you [A]held my hand
[D] I knew that it was [G]now or never
[Bm] Those were the [A]best days of my life [D]
[A] Back in the summer of [D] ’69


Bridge :
[F] Man we were [Bm] killin’ time
We were [C]young and restless
We [Bm] needed to unwind
[F] I guess [Bm]nothin’ can last fore[C]ver – forever, no


3rd verse :
And now the times are changin’
Look at everything that’s come and gone
Sometimes when I play that old six-string
I think about ya wonder what went wrong

Chorus :
Standin’ on your Mama’s porch
You told me it would last forever
Oh the way you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
Those were the best days of my life

Back in the summer of ’69





Hope You Have Liked This Post !!
Admin Waiting For Your Comments !!


Leave Comments
title
Comment With:
←Or→
The Choice is Yours!

No comments: